A sweet smile is a solution to a majority of problems in life, but a smile looses its sweetness if the teeth are not white. Though we have plenty of toothpastes for making our teeth white and shiny, but they generally fail in working efficiently. When, these toothpastes are inefficient, then its time for using the teeth whitening home remedies. We have listed below a few very effective and useful teeth whitening home remedies for making your teeth pearl white.
- Baking soda is a very effective teeth whitener. You can apply it with the help of a tooth brush or mix it in your regular toothpaste to avoid its salty taste.
- Hydrogen peroxide is a very popular and cheap teeth whitener. You might feel a burning sensation in gums while applying it, but the results are fabulous and can be seen within two weeks or less. You can even do gargle with it but do not swallow.
- Strawberries work great on teeth, you can directly rub them on teeth or use the brush for better results.
- Wood ash works efficiently in scrubbing and bleaching your teeth. Wood ash contains potassium hydroxide which acts like a bleaching agent. Though wood ash might sound weird but the results are amazing.
- You can even prepare your own toothpaste by mixing together baking soda, table salt, hydrogen peroxide and a dab of your regular toothpaste. This toothpaste will work wonders.
Now a sparkling smile is just a few steps ahead. Follow any of these steps to have pearl white teeth.