Kidney cancer has turned out to be an ailment that is diagnosed in a lot of people. It is very important to be aware about the symptoms of kidney cancerso that in case you experience these, you can immediately consult your doctor. Knowing about the symptoms of kidney cancer is very important so that you can begin with the treatment at the earliest. There are various types of kidney cancer, but among all these, the most common type of cancer is renal cell carcinoma. Around 85% people are diagnosed for this kind of kidney cancer.
The most commonly observed symptoms of kidney cancer include:
- Chronic fatigue
- Unexplained, rapid weight loss
- Leg and ankle swelling
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Presence of blood in urine
- Mass or lump in the abdomen
- Blood in the urine (making the urine slightly rusty to deep red)
- Continuous Pain in the side or lower back
- A lump in the side or the abdomen
- Feeling of fatigue or poor health
All these symptoms should be looked for if you want to know about the kidney cancer. However, it should be noted that all these symptoms do not indicate towards kidney cancer only. These symptoms might also indicate towards other less serious ailments such as infection of cyst.
Even if you notice any of these symptoms, you should consult your doctor immediately. Getting it checked even if it is for other ailment, is vry necessary to maintain overall good health.