UTI is an intrusion by the urinary tract bacteria. It enters through the opening of the urethra and reproduces in the urinary tract which ends up in urinary tract infection. If it is not treated at its early stages, it can spread to kidney and can become serious health issues. UTI can be healed immediately if it is found at its early stages. Here are the proven home remedies that cure UTI effectively.
- Take 8 ounce glass of water and mix 1-2 tsp of baking soda in it. Take it daily. It increases the acid-base balance of acidic urine and hence can cure the beginning symptoms.
- Drink as much water and fresh juices as you can. This practice dilutes and flushes out the unwanted substances.
- Cranberry juice best fight UTI by disallowing the bacteria to cling to the cell.
- Apply aromatherapies such as oil massaging to reduce the severity of urinary tract symptoms.
- Echinacea and Oregon grape root are considered to be the best medicines to fight the infection.
- In serious cases, you can take 1-2 tsp of tincture each hour a day. Mix equal parts of Echinacea, Buchu, Uva Ursi tinctures and have 20 drops of this mixture in every two hours for the first 2 days and later 1 tsp for 4 times a day. Follow this until you recover completely.
Never give up your confidence and feel embarrassed. UTI can be cured easily unless you detect it at it’s preliminarily stage.