Are ants worrying and irritating you to a great extent? Do you want to get rid of ants from your home and kitchen cabinet? Though ants are basically harmless creatures and will not cause much damage, but it is important to get rid of ants.
Some simple yet effective home remedies for ants:
These are some very easy tips that will help you to get rid of ants from your home and kitchen cabinets:
- Ants cannot tolerate the mint flavor. You can dry and crush mint leaves and spread the powder in the area that is prone to ants. Mint flavored tea bags are also a popular way to get rid of ants.
- Ants are fond of sweet. They detest salty stuff. You can prepare some salt solution and spray that in various parts of your home where ants are found in large numbers.
- A mixture of onion, cayenne pepper and garlic also helps to get rid of ants. In little water, put a small onion, garlic clove and a little bit of cayenne pepper. This mixture is left for about one hour and then about one tablespoon fluid dishwashing solution is put in the mixture. The entire thing is mixed well and sprayed in the areas where there are problems of ants in the house.
- Make sugar solution and add borax to it. Now spray that to the ant infected areas. The mixture is a great way to prevent ants from entering the home and kitchen cabinets.
- Bay leaves are also a popular way to get rid of ants.